Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

friday i'm in love...{good stuff}

Sharing some things I love on this beautiful Friday.


  • The flavoring factory down the street is clearly making maple syrup flavoring-so the whole neighborhood smells like pancakes. Love.
  • Someone brought in donuts from Holtman's and I managed to get the one with apple filling. Love.
  • I found a website that sells amazing dresses that you can customize to fit your height, sleeve length, etc. And it is affordable. I just ordered my first dress from eShakti this morning, I am super excited to get it-I am on the short side and really hard to fit, so this is a HUGE find for me. LOVE.
  • Walgreen's prints Instagram photos and the quality is really, really good. I needed about 75 Instagrams printed (I know, I've been slacking on printing photos) and my usual printer for Instagram photos-PostalPix wanted $45 to print and ship. Ouch. Walgreen's did them in hour for $15! Same quality, more convenient, much more affordable. Walgreen's for the win. Love.
  • Have you seen the new Heidi Swapp Project Life kits? I may or may not have purchased the Foil and Overlay kits for a project I am working on this weekend. Love.
  • I am crafting this weekend. I haven't done that in a very long time. I am really excited about the project I am working on and can't wait to share it. Love.

Hope your Friday is full of things you love.


1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous news about Walgreen's!! I just printed off some vacation photos from there. Love them! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete