Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

the patch {a scrapbook layout}

The weather is turning colder in Ohio. We've been in the full swing of football season for the past 6 weeks and Cross Country season just ended for the twins.
I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have already gotten my Halloween decorations up (they were up October 1st!), the boys costumes purchased, and candy bags ready to go. I even hit the Kroger's candy sale and got a decent amount of candy for our Trick or Treaters! Yay, organized me!
With all of this talk of Halloween, we are going to a local pumpkin patch this weekend. This will be our first year going to this patch-we made a quick visit this past weekend to make sure it wasn't too "country". We are going with our adult Sunday School class (that my husband teaches) so we wanted to make sure it had plenty of attractions but wasn't too big.
Super excited to spend some time with my family and our friends. Moose and Jackson are VERY excited about getting a pumpkin! The twins are just looking forward to shooting a "corn cannon" (I have no idea).
In honor of this weekend's outing, I thought I'd share a layout I did of our visit to a local pumpkin patch in 2012. (Last year was a difficult year, and we never did buy pumpkins-oops!)



Pretty simple layout using some leftover paper from a Close To My Heart page kit. I glitzed it up with the pumpkin bling sticker I got from Tj Maxx. (It's from Martha Stewart Crafts-I think I paid $1 for it?)


Super fun! happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Too country, I'm laughing so hard right now! Awesome sticker, love me some TJ Maxx! You are crazy organized this year! The last few years we've grabbed a pumpkin at the grocery store, bad mom? Haha

    ReplyDelete