Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

bbc family fun night {a scrapbook layout}

Not sure that I have posted about this too much but last May we switched our church membership to a congregation closer to our home. We'd been driving 30 minutes one way to services. Yikes. Our new church home is about 7 minutes away. LOVE it.
We also love the people, the fellowship. Love that the boys attend a youth group with kids from their school. It's been a huge blessing to us.
We are pretty active there-the husband is a deacon and I teach a Master Club class on Wednesday nights. But more than that, we love to be involved with the activities.
Like the always fun, BBC Family Fun night-we have one in two weeks at a local campground with a big bonfire and hayride-I can't wait.
This layout is from a summer fun night-ice cream, games and a bouncy house.
Too much fun!


How much do I love those Thickers???


I used the bottom of a patterned paper to make my arrow strip-because I'm thrifty like that. :)

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite color combination ever. I really want a whole outfit based on these colors.
What's your favorite color combo for scrapbooking these days?

3 comments:

  1. super 2 pager! i have to agree with you about the color combo- awesome colors especially for boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some Thickers! These are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page! I love the color combination!

    I'm not sure what my favorite colors are these days. I am all about burnt orange lately, but that's just because it was the color of the dresses in the wedding. But this time of year, I love to scrap with rusts, browns and golds!

    ReplyDelete