Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

they are the fabric of my heart {a scrapbook layout}

Got in some serious scrapbooking time this weekend. I finished working with a Simple Stories kit that I'd been hoarding for a bit. So all the layouts you'll see this week will feature that line.
This one is a one pager, with one 4x6 photo. All the materials are from Simple Stories, except the letter stickers and heart stickers-those are from Jillibean Soup.

Super happy with how this turned out. This one is currently on display in my craft room.

Close up of title:
And of the heart banner:

Just looking at this makes me happy.
Happy Monday friends!

6 comments:

  1. this is so super cute!! i have this collection and i havent even opened it up yet- love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally see why you have it on display! Looks great and I love the zig zag patterned papers at the bottom. I love Simple Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is just great. The chevron on the bottom is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I instantly got a warm, fuzzy feeling thinking how much this reminded me of my grandma's quilt and the love put into it all those years ago. WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute!!
    Love the title and how the zig zag pattern makes me think of fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Christina! I would have it displayed as well.

    ReplyDelete