Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

jillibean soup warehouse box 2013 {scrappy shopping}

It's that time of year again, where many manufacturers put together warehouse or mystery boxes for fans to purchase at a low price. If you really love a particular collection, you can grab a steal with these boxes.
In the past I have purchased:
-Pink Paislee
-Sassafrass (my all time favorite!)
-Bella Blvd
-Jillibean Soup

I actually had a reminder on my calendar for the Bella sale (if it's on the same schedule as last year it should be happening in the next few weeks!) Anywho, that made me look up Jillibean, whose box was wonderful last year. Low and behold, they had held a warehouse sale just 2 hours from my house at the end of March. And I missed it. BUT they still had the box for sale on their retail site! Yay. The boxes were $25 and my shipping-USPS Priority- was $6.60, I also had to pay tax because I live in Ohio where Jillibean is located.

I got my box on Friday-2 days after I ordered it. I am thrilled with the contents!
I haven't had a chance to go through and see how many duplicates there are from last year but I don't think there are very many. Maybe 5-6 sheets of paper, but that's okay-I do a lot of double layouts!
And all of the extras-alphas, buttons, stickers are different-YAY!

So what was in the box??
Buttons, bean stalks, felts blossoms, bean blossoms, and epoxy buttons.
Three sets of alphabets (one cardstock).
One corrugated alpha in brown (love these) and two sheets of cardstock stickers-sweet & sour soup and watermelon gazpacho soup.

 Two soup labels, two packs of journaling sprouts, and a butterfly corrugated mini-album.

And then there's 30 sheets of paper:
7 Sheets of Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup

4 Sheets of Homemade 6 Bean Soup

2 Sheets of Blossom Soup and 1 Sheet of Barley Soup (this is a duplicate from last year)

3 Sheets of Spotted Owl Soup (I either bought this or it's a duplicate from last year)

4 Sheets of Summer Squash Soup and 2 Sheets of Chilled Strawberry Soup (also duplicates)

2 Sheets of Game Day Chili (yay-I was very excited to see this)

5 Sheets of Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup

Whew. So much stuff for just $25!! Go here to buy one for yourself.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of goodies for a great price!
    I love OA's box sales, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great variety for a great price....I am sure that you will get tons of great layouts! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! I love Jillibean Soup boxes! I got one last year and loved it! I'm trying to convince AJ that I need another early birthday present :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box looks awesome. I bought one last year but did not get one this year. I haven't used all of last years! Lol!

    ReplyDelete