Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MemoryWorks Express Kit-September Sneak Peek

One of the really cool things about being a MemoryWorks consultant is that we get to see of sneak peek of the upcoming month's Express Kit!
What's an Express Kit, you ask? Express Kits are the monthly kits the MemoryWorks puts together. They are have tons of great products. You'll get patterned paper, cardstock, embellies and more. Everything coordinates, so you don't have to spend the time trying to pick the right colors to match you patterned paper-the work is done for you! And you get a ton of stuff!
MW also gives you layout ideas and a sketch for each month's kit. So much fun!
The kits are only $29.95 (plus $6.50 s&h) per month.
And because I love my blog readers, I'll share a little sneak of the September kit:
Super cute, right? Perfect for back to school photos! Contact me if you are interested in ordering.
Join me tomorrow for my tips for crop night-what to bring, what not to bring, and how to get as much as possible done!

1 comment:

  1. I don't buy kits, but my goodness this looks like a super one. Wow those labels and number paper...be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete