Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

christmas morning {a scrapbook layout}

Christmas morning photos are always a little hard for me to scrap. They are almost always blurry and feature lots of bed-head. That's when the boys open the presents under the tree that Santa brought them.
2010 was no exception-featured lots and lots of bed head hair and quite a few blurry photos. It also featured the last year that the twins believed that Santa delivered the presents under the tree. :(
Fortunately, I still have two little guys that believe {and two big guys that help make the magic happen} so there are lots of memories still to make in this house.
I've been using my stash like crazy lately. This layout features some Cosmo Cricket that's been hanging out in my craft room for some time-love the muted colors.

Side A:


Side B:


Paired it with some of those Thickers I got at Big Lots/TJ Maxx recently:


I used some of the die cut tags for my journaling:

{I love that photo of Moose there in the middle-he was thrilled to get Rock Star Mickey!}

I've got quite a few more Christmasy layouts to share this week but I wanted to give you a sneak for my holiday mini-I think I might share a little sneak each day. {Maybe I'll do a quick video when I get the base of it all put together!}
Here's today's sneak:
Anyone want to take a guess as to what line I'm using? I'll give you a hint-it is NOT a current line, I'm working in my stash and the colors are "bright". :)

Happy Wednesday, friends!

9 comments:

  1. love the big flourish and tags- so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about scrapping Christmas morning photos. I stopped even scrapping them because I never liked how the photos turned out. You did an awesome job on this 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flourishes and foil title are so pretty together! Love the tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful spread! I love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LOs. I am horroble about taking Christmas morning photos, but I kind of love the bed head pictures...kind of enforces the excitement of the morning. Nobody cares, they just jump out of bed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! It is really cute! I like the photos, they totally show Christmas morning in all its glory!

    I can't wait to see your holiday album :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flourishes and the tags!!! I'm all about using what you got, can't wait to see your album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those letters and what you did with the tags! :)

    ReplyDelete