Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The One with Things I Love Tuesday

Well, hi there.
How about we do a little post about things I love..and since it's Tuesday. We'll call it "Things I Love Tuesday". Fun, right? :)
First up, this planner that I ordered from erincondren.com. Full disclosure here-I bought a monthly calendar from Tiny Prints by this designer earlier this year and loved it. The only problem was a corner of my laminated cover started coming apart. I contacted the nice folks at Erin Condren.com and they made it right-how cool is that? So with my credit, I bought the new 2011-2012 Life Planner. So excited to get it! When it arrives, I'll post pictures and give a little review.
Mine will look like this but have our family name and a cute picture of the boys. :)

I'm loving the new products that Becky Higgins is releasing this October. I love the idea of Project Life, but know I can't commit to taking a picture a day (I last until about March and then fall off). But I like many elements of the kits-page protectors, journal cards, the page dividers-and now Becky is making all of that available a la cart! So cool! I'm definitely getting the 6 x 12 page protectors-I just started doing some pages in this size and haven't found a good source for these just yet.

I finally ordered the Ella e-book that had been in my cart for far too long-Celebrating the Everyday. Can't wait to spend some time looking at this. I think I've mentioned how much I love Ella Publishing before-it really fills the void the Simple Scrapbooks has left behind for me. This book is by Elizabeth Dillow, who happens to be one of my favorites scrappers-love how she ties the story into every page she does.

I didn't keep up much with the CHA new releases but I did see the new Basic Grey lines. (I {heart} BG!). And I think Picadilly might be my favorite.

That's all I've got for today. :)
What new products are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment