Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

red white kaboom {a scrapbook layout with glitter, so much glitter}

I love the new Target back to school commercials. My favorite is the teacher who is listing supplies and at the end says, "Glitter, so much Glitter." Ha. Ha.
I don't normally use a lot {or any} glitter on my layouts but this layout of our 4th of July festivities last month seemed to scream for it.
We went with some friends to a fireworks display in our city, called "Red White Kaboom". Such a blast (ha ha-get it-blast?)

Here's a close up of the left side-

And the right side-
All of my embellies and the alpha came with the glitter already applied. Much more convenient that trying to do it yourself.
Besides the fun of working with the sparkily stuff, I was also super excited to fit 11 pictures on this layout! Woo-hoo!
Supplies used: Kraft Cardstock-The Paper Company, Red and White Alpha Stickers-Doodlebug, Gold Alpha-American Crafts, all other embellies-K & Company, blue marker-Sharpie

Have a great Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your layout and all that glitter sure does make your page sparkle even more... Thanks for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. great 2 pager! love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...I especially like the banner!

    ReplyDelete