Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Pirate's Life For Me


A few years ago, the twins were way into pirates. Loved everything about them. So it made total sense that for their birthday, we'd have a pirate themed party. The boys and their friends had so much fun "walking the plank" and "finding the pirate's booty" that I couldn't fit it all onto one two-page layout.

So it's a four page spread.

That's okay though. They love looking at those pages and talking about that day.
This layout was my first time covering chipboard letters with patterned paper (the ARGH), I think it turned out pretty cool.
Gotta say that I am also a huge fan of the font that I used for the journaling. Alright, I'll admit it, this layout is one of my favorites too. It's just so piratey. Argh!:) Have a great weekend!

Pirate's Life layout supplies: Bazzill cardstock, OTC patterned paper & die cuts, CTMH ink, Creating Keepsakes chipboard letters, Studio G alpha stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment