Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'll Take the Scallops, Please...

Well, not really. I'm more of a lobster girl. But I do love the Stampin' Up Scallop punch. I mean serious, serious love. Use it all the time. On layouts. On cards. On crafts. That poor thing gets used to pieces. Gonna need to buy a back-up, because if it ever breaks I might just cry.
Christmas Kisses layout Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Patterned Paper, CTMH Ribbon
Used it a lot on this layout of my nephews from their Christmas card. By the way, how genius is that photo? My sister in law is an amazing photographer, and lucky me, she is taking our boys' pictures this Friday! Woo-hoo!
Here's a close-up of the scallops:
I think I might just go back and use my Slice to make a title for this one-"Christmas Kisses". Yup, that's exactly what this needs! :)
What's your favorite punch?

1 comment:

  1. I love my round scalloped SU punch. I really will cry when it goes kaput!

    ReplyDelete