Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Days Are Getting Shorter...

and that can only mean one thing....fall is on it's way. I love fall. Back to school. Playing in the leaves. Football. Cooler temperatures. All of that makes me so happy.
When I saw this line of paper from Basic Grey (Indian Summer) and this line of paper from BoBunny (Delilah), I knew it was a match made in heaven. For our Christmas card photo last year we went to a local park just as the leaves were at their peak of red color. The boys (being boys) were horsing around in the leaves and generally having a great time. Perfect paper for this series of pictures. I love all of the reds and deep purples. I wish I had stocked up on this line when I got it on clearance at Archiver's-it's probably the prettiest Basic Grey paper I've ever worked with.

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey and BoBunny patterned papers, Basic Grey alpha stickers

That same afternoon we captured a couple of priceless shots of the cousins looking out at the Great Miami River. Totally made me remember a promise my brother and I made to each other growing up.
See that stitching on the right side of the layout? Hello Bazzill In Stitchz! Love that tool!
Sew easy to do! (Couldn't resist that pun, sorry!)
I'm also loving the little bit of bling on the left side of the layout.

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, BoBunny Abbey Road patterned papers and alpha stickers, Bazzill embroidery thread, Prima bling, American Crafts Thickers stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment