Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fancy Pants/Cosmo Cricket Mini Album Share

I just recently became obsessed with mini-albums. And I absolutely love these mini-albums by Cosmo Cricket.
I have been wanting to do a little album with all of the pictures I have of my son Jackson and his cousin Andrew. Jackson and Andrew are only 4 months apart in age and they are the best of friends. We attend the same church as Andrew's family, so they see each other fairly often. They absolutely love getting their picture taken together and typically make seriously cheesy faces. Needless to say I had a lot of material to work with.
As soon as I saw the Fancy Pants Rough and Tough line, I knew it was perfect for this project!

I used a few other items from my stash as embellishments. The album came together really quickly. Because of the size of the mini-album, I could use 4x6 photos without trimming them. Huge time saver!
I love these Blackboard albums and I have them in a few styles. I love that they already look finished and I don't have to do a lot of complicated trimming and sanding to cover them. If you are just beginning to experiment with chipboard albums this is a great way start!

Materials used: Cosmo Cricket Jack Blackboard Album, Fancy Pants Rough and Tough patterned papers and journal cards, American Crafts Thickers letter stickers, Basic Grey Archiac chipboard embellishments, Doodlebug Design letter stickers (bff), American Crafts Flair, KI Memories rubber stickers, American Crafts ribbons
Markers: Copic, CTMH, Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment