Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

our summer in a layout {a scrapbook layout}

I know, it's not Monday, but better late than never, right?
Last summer, we had so much fun-much of it in our own backyard! I don't really want to do 15 layouts about bike riding and our bouncy house, so how do I capture that in one layout?
Thanks to my PhotoSheet program, I created a series of 2x3 photos highlighting some of the fun we had. I took Simple Stories Summer Fresh line and went to work.

I used some of the word/phrase stickers to create a banner.

And the letter stickers from the kit to create a title.

A whole summer of bike riding and backyard fun in one double layout. I think the kraft cardstock really helps tie it together.
We're taking the boys to Kings Island amusement park this weekend and I'm hoping to get some scrapping time in on Sunday afternoon.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout.....and I love the little banner that you made. I am jealous of you going to King's Island....have some really good childhood memories from there! Have a great time and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is adorable Christina! I love Simple Stories! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so perfect...cute kids, cute layout and I agree about the kraft, it just makes your photos and papers pop! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that line!
    And your layout is a great review of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I really love how you captured the whole summer in one layout.

    ReplyDelete