Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

mu {a scrapbook layout}

Since my boys went back to school yesterday, I thought I'd share a school-ish layout with you.
Our twins love to read and do a lot of reading. Jarron did so much reading that he won a contest for the Fairfield District and got to go to a Miami Redhawks game!
I took quite a few pictures at the game-this layout is just of the game itself and the sights players, cheerleaders, that sort of thing-there's another one that I did of him getting his award at halftime on center court that I'll share at some point.

Even though I broke it into two layouts, I still needed more room for pictures. So I created a fun little fold out area and added lots of 2x3 pictures. Jarron loves this layout!

{You can't see it, but the journaling is on the first page of the foldout.} Yet another fun use for my Martha scoring tool! Love that thing.

I'll be back tomorrow with a layout featuring over a dozen photos! {I'm not even kidding!}

Supplies: Kraft Cardstock-The Paper Company, Red patterned paper-KI Memories, Red diecut paper-KI Memories, letters-Accufit diecut system, Red cardstock-Bazzill, Black pen-Sharpie

2 comments:

  1. this is just so cute! my husband would really love this page he went to miami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die cut paper and that inset piece with the extra pictures is an awesome way to add more photos!

    Way cool to have kids that love to read :)

    ReplyDelete