Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

The One With A Family Layout

As I was in the backyard last night playing with my boys I was thinking, "Wow. I can't believe these are my kids. I am a momma of four boys, how did that happen?!?".

This layout features our very first picture as a family of six. It was taken Thanksgiving weekend 2008. Moosey was about 2 months old. I hadn't gone back to work from maternity leave yet and I was loving every minute of being home with those boys. He's so tiny in these pictures. It's hard for me to see the 2 year old he'll become in these pictures. Even the twins are so small to me here. Boy, how quickly time flies. I can remember taking these pictures. How cold it was. How the ground was pretty soggy from the rain the week before. How the boys fought over who would hold the baby in the shots of just the kids.
When I see this layout and these memories come flooding back, I am so very thankful I scrapbook. So thankful for this hobby.
{I also realized that I wanted to add some journaling to this, just need to decide where!}

Supplies: Kraft cardstock (Archivers), Patterned Paper CTMH Serendipity line, flower embellishments (unknown), bling embellishment (MAMBI)

Wish I knew where I got those flowers-love them.
 Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment