Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Collection of Christmas Layouts

So, I did some scrapbooking over the holidays...and finished up all of the layouts from our 2009 Christmas photos-yay me!
I realized quickly that I really need to put all of my Christmas layouts through the years in one album-I tend to take a lot of pictures in December and end up with at least 5 or 6 layouts each season. So I'll be working on that little organization project this weekend.
I actually finished the very last layout last night (along with another one that I'd been thinking about for some time). I'll share those later this week. Super excited that I've already completed two layouts for this week. 1 week down, 51 more to go!
On to the layouts...
Lots of bling on this one-but I think that super frilly tree needed it. I used my Gypsy to cut out the word "Christmas". {Have I mentioned how much I love my Gypsy? Because I do.} The gold ribbon is from a package of Godiva I got from one of my vendors. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. :)
I used up some of my Basic Grey Fruitcake patterned paper for this one. I did a little paper weaving with the strips-same piece of paper just used the backside to give it some contrast. Paper weaving is kind of addictive-going to be doing it again soon! The letter stickers are American Crafts.
Basic Grey Fruitcake again. Can you tell that I am trying to use up my stash? I also used Kraft cardstock for most of these layouts. Oh how I love Kraft cardstock.
Christmas with my husband's family. I love the little pictures on the bottom half. I take a lot of pictures at family gatherings-so glad I got to use them all in this layout.

Christmas with my family. And more little pictures. I use Photo Sheet to create those on a 4x6 canvas. Super fast and easy. That poinsettia embellishment?

I made it using a couple of different Making Memories paper flowers and a brad. I made about 10 of them and used them on cards, tags and this layout. I am so sad that I am out of them-so stinking cute.

That's it for today. I'll share my favorite 2009 Christmas layout later this week. :)

4 comments:

  1. loving all the layouts! great job!

    I am with you with making a seperate album just for christmas. i always have at least 6 pages in the family album! something to think about! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff, like the way you made your poinsetta, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the Christmas LOs! Love the use of the wallet sized pictures! The poinsettias are adorable! Good luck with the rest of the album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layouts! I really love that big white tree in the first one,it's so pretty and the bling really dresses it up!! I'm going to have to try photo sheet..I would love to use a lot of smaller pictures like that!!

    ReplyDelete