Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Future's So Bright...

I wish we had to wear shades. I think part of me put this page together because I am yearning for sunshine. :) Winter is starting to settle into the Midwest. And while I love snow and the time inside to get things like scrapbooking done; I miss the sun already.
I captured these photos of my son, Jackson, at his pine car derby this year. He was trying on his Nana's sunglasses and just looked too funny not to photograph.
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper, Cosmo Cricket Die Cuts & Rub Ons, American Crafts letter stickers, Journaling cards-unknown
I really wanted the journaling card to be customized to the layout, so I grabbed some rub-ons that matched the patterned paper and got to work. I really like how it all tied together.
One other note about this layout-I very rarely use gray cardstock. Not sure why. But when I saw that patterned paper, I knew I had the perfect opportunity to use some gray cardstock that I had kicking around. Jackson LOVES this layout. He wants me to frame it for his room-silly kid. :)

4 comments:

  1. love this layout and i love that your son wants it to be framed for his room--i forget the website now but she makes scapbook frames. I got one and my son jack has one framed for his room. He like to change it when i make a new one for him. it is just too cute. if i find the website i will put it in this comment section -mp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute.
    You should frame it for him. That is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect use of the Cosmo paper - and love the gray cardstock! I do know M's has scrap frames and often you can use the 60% off coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am also newly in love with gray cardstock!

    ReplyDelete