Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday...

-Echo Park and Crystal Wilkerson have teamed up for a brand new line, called Little Boy. It just went to the very top of my wish list. I literally can't wait to get my hands on it.
Seriously? How stinking cute is that?  November can't get here soon enough!

-I have a Making Memories Slice die cutting machine and about 6 or 7 cartridges. {I also have a Silhouette machine but I hate lugging it out for one or two cuts.) Slice just came out with a bunch of new design cards and I have my eye on the Zootopia one. I'm a sucker for cute animal die cuts.

We have Trunk or Treat tonight at our church, so I'll be in the mood to scrap some Halloween photos this weekend-good thing I still haven't got around to working on last year's pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad about doing "holiday" layouts. I just like to scrap on a whim! Isabella is trick-or-treating as Super Girl and Victoria as Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is perfect for a young boy. All girls in this family.
    I have never heard of trunk or treat.

    ReplyDelete