It's well documented that I like to take pictures. I rarely do a layout with just one or two photos, because I think about all those other photos that didn't make the layout, sitting there lonely and dejected and I have to include them too. :)
But this layout, well...it's a little extreme, even for me.
We had so much fun at the park, just the boys and I, that I had to include all of the pictures. {And go me! Four boys under the age of 9 at a park by myself!}
I used PhotoSheet to print two 2X3 photos on each 4X6 print with white borders-no need for matting and super easy to trim! Love that little program.
All about enjoying life and having fun!
10 months ago

Oooohhh, love how you printed with the white border. I'm so bad with computers I would just mat everything on white cardstock :)
ReplyDeleteoh my i love this! great 2 pager. i especially love the right side with all the photos!
ReplyDeleteI love this, what a great 2 page design!
ReplyDelete