Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a stamped frog {a scrapbook layout with stamping and watercolor}

 I've been busy working on my new blog look. What do you think? I'm still learning my way around backgrounds and banners and such but I'm really starting to like the look of it.
And because I just can't post without sharing a layout...here's a quick one.

Super simple and quick, just some patterned paper cut with a Creative Memories wavy trimmer, some Mind's Eye journaling/embellies and  clear buttons. I stamped the frog and used mineral spirits to blend in the color of my watercolor pencils.
 
I rarely stamp on a layout, so this was a real departure for me; but he was just too cute to send off on a card.

Let me know your thoughts on the new blog look-love it or hate it? :)

3 comments:

  1. love the look of the blog and your layout is cute... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look, very clean and mod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the new look! Cracking up too about the partridge in a pear tree, I'm sure that's how you feel sometimes! You're right, that frog was too cute to send off on a card. He looks great on the layout!

    ReplyDelete